This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
- From: "Paul Koning" <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: "Pedro Alves" <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:40:00 -0400
- Subject: RE: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks gents, I'll review the previous mail and report.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pedro Alves [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:02 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
> Cc: Paul Koning
> Subject: Re: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
> > * nbsd-thread.c: New file.
> looks good to me now, thanks for the update.
> I lost track and I'm not sure whether MarkK's remarks have been
> and/or reviewed already, and/or what else needs reviewing.
> Pedro Alves