This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 1/3] Clear stale specific locs, not whole bpts [rediff]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Frederic Riss <frederic dot riss at gmail dot com>, Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:59:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/3] Clear stale specific locs, not whole bpts [rediff]
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:58:27 +0200, Frederic Riss wrote:
> I didn't review the patch, but I tested it and I can confirm that it
> fixes the issue and does not regress for me.
Thanks for the test.
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:50:03 +0200, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On Thursday 10 June 2010 21:39:13, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> > Is this patch OK? I understand the former Pedro A.'s suggested way would not
> > have this regression.