This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Koning <Paul_Koning at dell dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:30:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Koning <Paul_Koning@dell.com> writes:
Paul> Excerpt of message (sent 29 April 2010) by Paul Koning:
Paul> Thanks for the review comments, attached is an updated patch.
I didn't see a response to this yet.
I am not really the best person to review it :-(.
However, I don't like patches to languish this long -- if you don't hear
a response in the next couple of weeks, please ping me and I will take a
stab at it.
Paul> Is the correct procedure for changes to configure.ac to regenerate
Paul> configure and include the resulting configure in the patch diffs also?
For gcc, the usual custom is to exclude generated files from the patch.
I am not sure whether this holds for gdb or not. I does not matter to
me personally, I just skip over the noisy bits.