This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: rewrite dwarf->ax translator (Was: RFC: implement DW_OP_bit_piece)
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>, Jan Kratochvil <jkratoch at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:51:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: rewrite dwarf->ax translator (Was: RFC: implement DW_OP_bit_piece)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thursday 03 June 2010 21:12:13, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Built and regtested on x86-64 (compile farm).
I'm not sure whether testing natively actually exercises anything regarding
bytecode generation. The gdb.trace/ tests are mostly skipped in that
case. Did you try testing this against a x86|x86-64 gdbserver?