This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Make -list-thread-groups accept iN ids
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:29:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: Make -list-thread-groups accept iN ids
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Volodya" == Vladimir Prus <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Volodya> This patch makes the -list-thread-groups accept group ids in
Volodya> the format iN, since that's the format used for it in all
Volodya> output now. Checked in.
It seems like it is possible for an existing front end to have worked
around this problem already. If so, I think supporting both iNNN and
plain NNN would be a good idea.