This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: RX Sim: Use unsigned masks when setting flag bits
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:54:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: RX Sim: Use unsigned masks when setting flag bits
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I wonder if the definition of b2mask should have "UL" on the
0xfffffff too ? It seems to work already though ;-)
Otherwise, I think this patch is OK.