This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 1/3] Clear stale specific locs, not whole bpts [rediff]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:40:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/3] Clear stale specific locs, not whole bpts [rediff]
- References: <20100503200201.GB30386@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net> <email@example.com> <20100604191855.GA29142@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:50:31 +0200, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On Friday 04 June 2010 20:18:55, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> > While I can do the simple move in next mail do you still request it?
> I'm not going to request it. We'll probably end up with refcounting
> these things at some point anyway. Your patch is okay.
> > 2010-06-04 Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com>
> > * breakpoint.h (owner): Extend the comment.
> Okay too. Thanks.