This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 1/3] Clear stale specific locs, not whole bpts [rediff]
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:50:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/3] Clear stale specific locs, not whole bpts [rediff]
- References: <20100503200201.GB30386@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net> <email@example.com> <20100604191855.GA29142@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
On Friday 04 June 2010 20:18:55, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> While I can do the simple move in next mail do you still request it?
I'm not going to request it. We'll probably end up with refcounting
these things at some point anyway. Your patch is okay.
> 2010-06-04 Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * breakpoint.h (owner): Extend the comment.
Okay too. Thanks.