This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: optimized-out pieces
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:41:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: optimized-out pieces
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> I still have not implemented support in varobj or in Python.
Tom> I plan to do that.
I looked into this a little and my first impression is that neither
varobj nor Python will need any code changes at all.
I will test this out next week.
Python's Value could use a bit more documentation in this area. I will