This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Constify `struct expression' in operator_length
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:40:05 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Constify `struct expression' in operator_length
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Friday 04 June 2010 18:32:07, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Sergio" == Sergio Durigan Junior <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Sergio> Due to Joel's suggestion on
> Sergio> <http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2010-05/msg00689.html>, I
> Sergio> decided to post this patch in order to constify the `struct
> Sergio> expression' argument of the operator_length class of functions.
> Sergio> Ok to apply?
> Yes. Thanks for doing this, I think more const-correctness (when
> appropriate, of course) helps make the code more understandable.
Thanks, checked in.
Sergio Durigan Junior