This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Extend Fortran detection filename extensions
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:03:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Extend Fortran detection filename extensions
- References: <20100602214059.GB30562@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> this patch would not need to be but it was made on top of pending
Jan> Re: [patch 3/3] Fortran modules namespaces [rediff]
This is ok.
Jan> Therefore I extended the filename extensions table from that found
Jan> in gcc HEAD gcc/gcc.c:default_compilers.
This seems like a good place to look.