This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb.trace, use gdb_test_no_output
Pedro Alves wrote:
On Wednesday 02 June 2010 22:41:42, Joel Brobecker wrote:
2010-06-02 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
* gdb.trace/actions.exp: Use gdb_test_no_output.
* gdb.trace/circ.exp: Ditto.
* gdb.trace/packetlen.exp: Ditto.
* gdb.trace/save-trace.exp: Ditto.
* gdb.trace/tracecmd.exp: Ditto.
* gdb.trace/tsv.exp: Ditto.
This looks fine, but I'm going to defer to Pedro or Stan, who know
tracepoints better than I do.
Looks fine to me too. Thanks.
Done. Thanks for the review.