This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove unused exp_opcodes
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:59:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove unused exp_opcodes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2010-06-01 Sergio Durigan Junior <email@example.com>
> * expprint.c (print_subexp_standard): Remove exp_opcodes BINOP_INCL,
> (op_name_standard): Remove exp_opcodes BINOP_INCL, BINOP_EXCL,
> UNOP_LOWER, UNOP_UPPER, UNOP_LENGTH.
> (dump_subexp_body_standard): Remove exp_opcodes BINOP_INCL,
> BINOP_EXCL, UNOP_LOWER, UNOP_UPPER, UNOP_LENGTH, UNOP_CARD,
> UNOP_CHMAX, UNOP_CHMIN.
> * expression.h (enum exp_opcode) <BINOP_INCL, BINOP_EXCL,
> UNOP_LOWER, UNOP_UPPER, UNOP_LENGTH, UNOP_CARD, UNOP_CHMAX,
> UNOP_CHMIN>: Remove opcodes.
Thanks for doing that cleanup. This patch is OK.
I'll confess that I am not quite sure whether you're supposed to close
the '<' at the end of the line, or whether it can continue on the next
line like you did. I don't think it's a huge deal, but we can fix that
if someone knows and it turns out to be wrong...