This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Remove redundant symbol naming from new_symbol
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:59:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove redundant symbol naming from new_symbol
- References: <4BFE83F0.email@example.com> <4C055DBD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Seitz <email@example.com> writes:
>> On 05/27/2010 07:38 AM, sami wagiaalla wrote:
>> This patch removes the redundant calls.
Keith> FWIW, I think this patch should be approved; the additional calls to
Keith> dwarf2_full_name do appear to be redundant, since SYMBOL_SET_NAMES is
Keith> called unconditionally for every symbol with DW_AT_name.
Thanks for looking at this.
This patch is ok.