This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix ADL anonymous type crash
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:45:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix ADL anonymous type crash
- References: <4C051660.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Sami" == sami wagiaalla <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Sami> If one attempts to make an inferior function call with an anonymous
Sami> type gdb will crash in make_symbol_overload_list_adl_namespace because
Sami> the type has no name. This patch fixes and tests that scenario.
Sami> +#test that lookup is not thwarted by anonymous types
Sami> +gdb_test "p foo (p_union)" "Cannot resolve function foo to any overloaded instance"
Break this line before the last argument to gdb_test.
Ok with that change.