This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] dwarf2read.c: Remove useless complaint for external functions.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:25:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] dwarf2read.c: Remove useless complaint for external functions.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Pierre" == Pierre Muller <email@example.com> writes:
Pierre> Here is another one:
Pierre> sometimes, the dwarf2 reader complains about
Pierre> not being able to find low and high addresses
Pierre> of a function.
Pierre> But if this function is declared external,
Pierre> it is normal that we don't have these addresses, no?
Yes, I believe so.
Pierre> 2010-05-28 Pierre Muller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pierre> * dwarf2read.c (read_func_scope): Do not complain for
Pierre> external function if bounds are not found.
This is ok. Thanks.