This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] fix psaddr_t fall-back definition for gdbserver
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:22:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix psaddr_t fall-back definition for gdbserver
- References: <20091218183945.9BA7584412@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com>
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:39:45AM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> While porting gdb 7.0 to android I needed to add this patch.
> Ok to check in?
> 2009-12-18 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb_proc_service.h (psaddr_t): Fix definition.
Not quite. This would diverge this copy of the header from the one in
gdb/; which version is right? Also, why did you need it? If system
headers don't declare psaddr_t it should not matter.