This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [MI, doc] flush output in -gdb-exit
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:13:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [MI, doc] flush output in -gdb-exit
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:46:03AM +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> I've noticed that under frontend, -gdb-exit may "timeout", even though it sends "^exit"
> immediately. There was a flush missing. This patch adds it, and clarifies that frontend
> should wait for GDB to actually exit, not just acknoledge the request.
This is OK (with changelog), although I don't see why it's necessary -
when we exit, shouldn't that flush stdout?