This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Move buildid stuff from symfile.c to elfread.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:20:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Move buildid stuff from symfile.c to elfread.c
- References: <81FAA351-3C2E-4023-B373-5078D9D66A4A@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tristan" == Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> writes:
Tristan> I have also added a new function, protocol_bfd_open to make
Tristan> common an idiom used 3 times. I haven't found a better name
Tristan> but suggrestions are very welcome.
Andreas' suggestion seems good to me.
Tristan> +/* If NAME is a remote name open the file using remote protocol, otherwise
Tristan> + open it normaly. */
Typo, should be "normally".
This is ok with the typo fix and the rename.