This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch for PR 9399
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:59:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR 9399
- References: <4B1FA6F2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Moller <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Chris> The attached stuff is a patch for PR9399:
Chris> I've assigned that bug to myself. If you're happy with the patch, let
Chris> me know and I'll close the bug. (Or do whatever you usually do...)
Yeah, what I do is set the target milestone to 7.1 and close as FIXED
after the patch is committed.
Chris> + /* Check to see if any kind of cast is necessary; if not, punt.
Chris> + (Specifically not using strcmp_iw() because no other comparisons against
Chris> + TYPE_NAME() use it. They all use standard strcmp() instead.) */
Delete this comment.
Chris> /* This test script is part of GDB, the GNU debugger.
Chris> Copyright 1993, 1994, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2009
Chris> # Copyright 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004,
Chris> # 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is ok with those changes. Thanks.