This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: i386 floating point test case integration with gdb.reverse test-suite
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: paawan oza <paawan1982 at yahoo dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:22:01 +0800
- Subject: Re: i386 floating point test case integration with gdb.reverse test-suite
- References: <email@example.com> <4B195CE4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think it's OK.
On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 03:03, Michael Snyder <email@example.com> wrote:
> paawan oza wrote:
>> I have been trying to send pdf and zipped pdf copy right paper to
>> "firstname.lastname@example.org" in plain text format.
>> but I am getting delivery failure message.
> It's OK, I think we got them.
> Does anyone see any remaining reason why these patches
> shouldn't now be merged and checked in?