This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Update NEWS, announcing Renesas RX support
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:32:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Update NEWS, announcing Renesas RX support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:12:33 -0700
> From: Kevin Buettner <email@example.com>
> The patch below updates NEWS, announcing Renesas RX support.
> I wasn't sure whether to add these new entries to the end of the
> current list, or put it in alphabetical order. There doesn't seem to
> be a clear precedent on this matter; in some releases, new targets
> appear in alphabetical order, in others, they weren't. I decided to
> add it to the end...