This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [DOCO/PING] Re: [patch] Replace deprecated_memory_changed_hook with an observer.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: ppluzhnikov at google dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 19:57:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [DOCO/PING] Re: [patch] Replace deprecated_memory_changed_hook with an observer.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091125204837.GH26004@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <20091202173744.GC4020@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:37:44 -0800
> From: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Just wondering if you are away or just missed this patch where your
> feedback would be much appreciated :). If you're not around (no answer
> for another couple of days), then I'll approve the doco part since the
> change is small and has been waiting for a week now, and will personally
> make sure that either Paul or myself immediately address any comment
> you might have.
Sorry. I generally don't think I need to approve changes to
observer.texi, because it's not docs. It's code disguised as docs.
Go ahead and commit that part.