Re: Adding the list as default bugzilla CC

I don't know how to do that either.  You'll have to ask the bugzilla people
or someone else who has done it.  I know e.g. the Fedora kernel team uses a
mailing list kernel-maint@fedoraproject.org but I think they just have a
bugzilla account by that name and have it as the default assignee for the
kernel component.

If you want to do that with this list for elfutils I guess that would be
OK, though really I think it makes more sense for an individual to be the
default assignee.  And it now might make sense for it to be you or Petr
rather than me, though as I'm still Fedora maintainer it's OK for it still
to be me (but I might not be all that quick to respond).

I was surprised to find that my roland@redhat.com bugzilla account is still
there, though of course I no longer have access to that email account (I
don't know if it bounces or forwards to my former manager or what).  You
can't change the address of an existing account in bugzilla AFAIK (the
email address is the account identifier).  I've registered a new account
under roland@hack.frob.com (though it now occurs to me that perhaps I
should have made it roland@fedoraproject.org, which does still get to me).

I don't know what's required to change the default assignee.
I guess I would file a fedora-infrastructure ticket about it if it were me.
But you can probably just contact a bugzilla admin internally.

Thanks,
Roland