0.146

I fixed a readelf -n nuisance I noticed while looking at the remaining
libdwfl core-file crashes reported via abrt.  One of those turned out to be
the libelf crash handling truncated files, which I fixed.  The other turned
out to be a (fairly forgivable) core-file failure (not actually a crash,
but an infinite iteration) in the face of clobbered data in a core dump
such that the link_map chain is actually circular.

Some scratch builds for Fedora seem to indicate the packaging for the
translations is OK.  I guess I should actually test seeing translated
errors, which I have not done yet.  The elfutils-libelf package does get
noticeably bigger, since some of the individual elfutils.mo files are
larger than libelf.so and that's all that was in the subpackage before.
It's still tiny enough as packages go, and I don't imagine anyone will
complain.  The translations go there since elf_error needs them, and
everything else requires that subpackage already.  It would be smaller if
we split out the translations just for libelf (i.e. elf_error.c alone), but
I'm not inclined to bother with that.  Maybe if we get a whole slew of new
.mo files, the sizeof elfutils-libelf will become an issue, but I doubt it.

I don't know anything else immediately pending, outstanding bugs, etc.
Unless someone else knows of an issue we should resolve first,
I think 0.146 can go out.

What say you?

Thanks,
Roland