elfutils status 2009-7-6

I instantly fell down on my own reporting schedule, of course.
It was a moderately productive week and weekend, but I stayed up
hacking all Sunday night and never posted.

Last week:

Time actually spent on elfutils: 85%

* reference tracker
** done and working well for dwarfcmp tests

* dwarf_edit hand-building fixed/fleshed-out, added tests/dwarf_edit

* reference-maker
** done and working well for dwarf_edit copying in dwarfcmp tests

I posted some details during the week about the tracker and ref-maker.

* collector
** basic value_sets for all leaf values (no refs)
** DIE structure/refs fake (same as dwarf_edit), but working for tests

* dwarfcmp -T tests only dwarf_output, -TT for dwarf_edit, -TTT for both

This week:

Expected time spent on elfutils: 80%

* collector
** DIE structure stored in collector
*** basic constructor magic
*** collector implements smart tracker/maker

* dwarf_output
** first draft of abbrev generation (probably do all DW_FORM_indirect)
** maybe some actual output