Re: [commit] [patch] readelf.c: Use real output width [Re: [patch] Implement reglocs for s390/s390x]

I think what you committed is the better of those options.  On further
reflection, I'd back out the "signal2"/"signal3" change and let sig* wind
up on the same line in the common case.  Varying line breaks for some
places are not so terrible.  If anything other than readelf ever used this
backend stuff to drive visualization or other UI, then having artifical
groups rather than natural topical ones is substantially worse.

Thanks,
Roland