Re: handling DW_OP_call_frame_cfa

> What would be the plan to handle DW_OP_call_frame_cfa? Should
> dwarf_getlocation() just return it (as in the patch below) and let the
> caller deal with it through dwarf_getcfi(), dwarf_cfi_addrframe() and
> dwarf_frame_cfa()? Or should dwarf_getlocation() be extended to do some
> of this magic for the caller?

That could be possible in theory for dwarf_getlocation_addr.
But it had not occurred to me to roll in any magic.
(It's quite hairy for the general case.)

What I'd had in mind was just that the interpretation of location
expressions in the application would use the CFI interfaces explicitly.

I committed the trivial patch to make getlocation not barf.

Thanks,
Roland