Re: elfutils/libdw ARM compilation (native and cross compile)

While at it, I have a concern about the compat mode: profiling an
ARMv7 binary on an ARMv8 system.
Is this supported by libdw? I know you can do it with libunwind by
linking multiple libraries, cf. [1]. However this is utterly complex
to implement.

[1] http://www.nongnu.org/libunwind/man/libunwind%283%29.html#section_4
, cf. 'Cross-platform and Multi-platform Unwinding'.

Regards,
Jean