Re: elfutils arm support

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:05:19PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> We currently use the attached patch in Debian.  This is based on a
> patch from Eugeniy Meshcheryakov in 2006 that has been modified by
> me over the years.

Thanks for submitting this patch. It might need some small cleanups
and we should look at and understand the various XXXs. The elf.h
changes do indeed not seem necessary. Would you and Eugeniy be fine
with adding your Signed-off-by as outlined in the CONTRIBUTING file:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/elfutils.git/tree/CONTRIBUTING

Do you have any plans for contributing any other Debain patches?

Thanks,

Mark