Re: Fwd: ACTION REQUIRED: Important changes to Fedora translation workflow

AFAICT there is some central plan to do a mass migration of existing
fedorahosted.org projects using the old Fedora Transifex arrangement to use
the new setup.  I think that still hasn't happened yet for our project, but
it is a different situation than systemtap, which was not already part of
the old system.

In the status quo ante, the translators do already push their .po files
directly to our git repository.  I don't know where they get the
elfutils.pot that they start with for that.

If we were to put elfutils.pot into git, then there would need to be some
policy or convention about when to regenerate and commit it.  If that's not
done more often than at release time, it doesn't make much difference to
have it there vs only in the released tarballs.

I haven't figured out the details of the new system at all.
I'm still hoping someone else here will do that for elfutils,
i.e. Mark or Petr.  Since you dealt with it for systemtap,
perhaps you could elaborate for us on exactly what you had to do.

Thanks,
Roland