Re: pkg-config

On Wed, 2013-12-18 at 02:10 +0900, Masatake YAMATO wrote:
> Do you have a plan to provide *.pc files for libraries of
> elfutils?
>
> With the files using the libraries from an application becomes
> easier.

I wasn't because I don't know anything about pkg-config really. Or know
why you would prefer it over a simple autoconf check. But recently
someone else (hi Dodji) was also asking. So apparently there is some
demand. If someone knows how to write them and has a bit of background
info on how to properly maintain them I wouldn't be opposed to adding
something.

Thanks,

Mark