Updated Compressed section support for libelf prototype

Hi,

After some discussion on this list and on the generic-abi list
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/generic-abi
I have updated the patch set a bit. The first two patches, updating
elf.h and making zlib mandatory have already been pushed to master.

The [g]elf_elf[32|64]_getchdr aren't part of libelf anymore.
I added helper function that do similar things to dwelf as
dwfl_scn_getchdr and dwfl_scn_get_gnu_size. And we decided to
split the compression function in two, so there is now elf_compress
and elf_compress_gnu.

I expect this isn't the last revision. There are still a couple
of XXX comments in here. It still needs a larger example in the
form of an [eu-]elfcompress utility. And we are still discussing
some corner cases of the semantics of the new functions on the
generic-abi list.

But comments more than welcome.

Thanks,

Mark