This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Typo in DWARF_ONE_KNOWN_DW_TAG commit?
- From: H.J. Lu <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: elfutils-devel at lists dot fedorahosted dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:44:26 -0700
- Subject: Typo in DWARF_ONE_KNOWN_DW_TAG commit?
Author: Petr Machata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Mar 18 19:42:02 2015 +0100
- Make the macro names properly scoped (DWARF_ALL_KNOWN_* and
- Simplify the calling convention: don't keep track of the comment
associated with the enumerator, always use the non-_DESC
- Install known-dwarf.h alongside libdw.h and others.
Signed-off-by: Petr Machata <email@example.com>
-#define ONE_KNOWN_DW_TAG(NAME, CODE) case CODE: return #NAME;
+#define DWARF_ONE_KNOWN_DW_TAG(NAME, CODE) case CODE: return #NAME;
But DWARF_ONE_KNOWN_DW_TAG is defined, but never used
while DWARF_ALL_KNOWN_DW_TAG is used, but never defined.