elfutils status 2009-1-5

Last three weeks (one working week before end-of-2008 holidays):

Actual time on elfutils: 110%
:-) I don't remember the proportion for the week of 2008-12-15.
I worked a fair bit through the holiday break, and all on elfutils.

* 0.138 released, including elfutils/version.h and bug compat

* 0.138 libelf regression fix (ed9d3bc1, post coming)

* much more wiki content: DwarfProducer et al

* reviewed dwarflint code

* C++ interface prototype working

* skeleton dwarfcmp working

* debuginfo-test-scripts hacks
  -> now set up for mass testing against all fedora debuginfo ELF files
  -> sent some debuginfo audit detail posts to fedora-devel-list

This week:

Expected time on elfutils this week: 60%

* post brain dump wrt 0.138 libelf regression

* merge fixes-for-c++ to trunk?

* clean up & comment C++ header, dwarfcmp code

* direct next dwarflint steps

* move roland/dwarf-c++ to be a shared branch, merge in dwarflint

* ping archer group wrt imported_unit/partial_unit support

* F11 feature page update, move to "wrangler" step

* write DwarfValues wiki page wrt attr value design

* try to hit DwarfTasks 2.5: populate dwarf writer data from input copy

* start fleshing out C++ attr value interfaces