This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Handle GNU extension opcodes in dwarf_getlocation
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: elfutils-devel at lists dot fedorahosted dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:53:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Handle GNU extension opcodes in dwarf_getlocation
On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 22:50:20 +0200, Petr Machata wrote:
> Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Do you happen to know where
> > DW_OP_GNU_reinterpret is described, I assumed it was part of
> > http://www.dwarfstd.org/doc/040408.1.html but it isn't in there.
> No, it isn't, I didn't find it anywhere else but in elfutils. It's not
> even in my test binary, only DW_OP_GNU_convert is.
DW_OP_GNU_convert is handled by GDB:
Author: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
Date: Thu May 12 17:40:52 2011 +0000
* gdb.dwarf2/typeddwarf.S: New file.