This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: libdw errors for DW_FORM_GNU_strp_alt attributes
- From: Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com>
- To: elfutils-devel at lists dot fedorahosted dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:29:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: libdw errors for DW_FORM_GNU_strp_alt attributes
On 04/07/2014 08:55 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation. I find it kind of surprising that libdw
> goes behind my back and opens random files based on paths extracted from
> the data I supply. I would have expected that from libdwfl, not libdw.
Yes, in fact this was in Mark's 0.159 planning email:
- Move .gnu_debugaltlink handling from libdw to libdwfl and make
ENABLE_DWZ the default. As discussed before: