Re: [patch v7 3/5] x86* unwinder: libdwfl/

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:53:31 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> /*  Make sure there is a SIGSTOP signal pending even when the process is
>     already STOPPED.  Older kernels might fail to generate a SIGSTOP in
>     that case in response to our PTRACE_ATTACH above.  Which would make
>     the waitpid below wait forever.  So emulate it.  Since there can
>     only be one SIGSTOP pending this is safe.
>     See also gdb/linux-nat.c linux_nat_post_attach_wait.  */

I have made some minor updates:
      /* Make sure there is a SIGSTOP signal pending even when the process is
         already State: T (stopped).  Older kernels might fail to generate
         a SIGSTOP notification in that case in response to our PTRACE_ATTACH
         above.  Which would make the waitpid below wait forever.  So emulate
         it.  Since there can only be one SIGSTOP notification pending this is
         safe.  See also gdb/linux-nat.c linux_nat_post_attach_wait.  */

Thanks,
Jan