Re: aranges

>>>>> "Roland" == Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com> writes:

Roland> The following is what I used to test this.  But it really
Roland> belongs in a dwarflint high-level check, not in dwarfcmp.
Roland> This code already showed some interesting anomalies.
Roland> dwarflint should eventually show the differences in some way
Roland> that's especially helpful for debugging the generators.  That
Roland> will be handy in diagnosing and reporting the details of what
Roland> GCC does wrong.

What anomalies did you see?  I ask because one of the archer patches
changes gdb to use aranges.  If this information isn't reliable, we
should either fix it or not merge this patch.

Tom