Re: Preparing for 0.155

> > This is a problematic addition that opens new security issues in the
> > tools.  [...]
>
> Please elaborate.

They now open files whose names are controlled by the contents of input files.

> Mark has posted the dwz patches almost two months ago.

I lost track and forgot about them until recently.

> It would be better to make progress toward responsible much more thought
> than to vaguely hold it up.

There isn't time to resolve it before I leave at the end of this week.
We can make progress on this subject when I've returned, but I think
Mark wants to get a release going before then.  Please don't start
discussing the details now and expect that I will respond or that you
can draw conclusions without my input.  I don't have time to discuss
it this week.

Thanks,
Roland