Re: Status 2008-12-08

> Ok so let's try how these status reports work...

:-) We have ignition, anyway.  This report didn't include the mandated
"portion of this week slated for elfutils".  Can we take from that that
yours is 100% for this week?

>   - wrap up thread safety work, dump mind-state so that I can bootstrap
> myself when I pick up the work in the future:
>     - the mail that I sent on Thursday
>     - libdw/README.threads that I used to dump a bit that I realized at
> the last moment.  I'll use that file to write about any sudden
> thread-related aha-moments, if they happen.

I left a dangling link on the roadmap to wiki page ThreadSafety.
If you spend any idle moments writing up thoughts about that work,
you can create that page and either write them there or put pointers
there to a branch or whatnot.

>   - start with writing dwarflint

I guess this is an appropriate summary for today since you are just
starting to look at it.  For future status updates, I'd like to see
finer-grained items of which specific chunks are expected to get done this
week.

Thanks,
Roland