Status 2009-02-16

= Work done last week:

        * Time spent on elfutils: ~80%

        * Relocations.  Checking .debug_info, .debug_loc, .debug_ranges.
  Went through the "dwarflint relocs" e-mail that Roland posted a month
ago, and everything that he mentioned should be implemented.

          ** Relocations are checked for structural sanity upfront, and
if sound, are sorted in-place and checked linearly as described in that
mail.  If not sound, that relocation section is ignored.

          ** Relocations that aren't aligned with some relocatable datum
are marked as "mismatched".  When two relocations are applicable to the
same datum, the first is applied, and the following ones are marked as
mismatched.

        * Couple fixes, better diagnostics in several places.

= Work scheduled for this week:

        * Expected time spent on elfutils: 50-80%.

        * Expected-trees high level check.

        * Still didn't get around to go through anomalies we've found,
leaving it for next coding-quota overrun.  (Leaving this in TODO so that
it keeps me reminding that I should do it.)

PM