Re: release soonish

I don't know of any other issues off hand.  What I usually did for past
releases was locally change the version number in configure.ac and do a
'make distcheck', then use that tarball for a Fedora srpm.  Then send that
srpm for scratch builds in all the live Fedora and RHEL builders.  That
shakes out things like new elflint complaints from tool changes on ppc or
s390.  When all that stuff comes up green, then there's probably nothing
else to wait for.

Thanks,
Roland