This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/24000] couple of ELF compression testsuite fails with uclibc library
- From: "ksd.selvakumar at yahoo dot in" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:04:01 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/24000] couple of ELF compression testsuite fails with uclibc library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #17 from selva <ksd.selvakumar at yahoo dot in> ---
(In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #16)
> Thanks for testing. I pushed this:
> commit ff7fe986679b0811591ef6e40cf485fa9f037e07
> Author: Mark Wielaard <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue Feb 19 16:27:40 2019 +0100
> libelf: Handle zero size decompressed data.
> This is a corner case that will most likely never occur in practice,
> but we have several testcases that compress and decompress zero sized
> data. In that case during decompression we might malloc a buffer of
> size zero. It is allowed for malloc to return NULL in that case. But
> we do need a non-NULL buffer to return and set as result. So make sure
> to always at least allocate one byte. Also make sure that we don't
> allocate a zero sized conversion buffer for the data.
> Signed-off-by: Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Lets close this bug.
> Could you please open a new bug in case you still see other testsuite
Thanks, opened new one.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.