This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/24000] couple of testsuite fails with uclibc library
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:54:38 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/24000] couple of testsuite fails with uclibc library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #13 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to selva from comment #11)
> (In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #9)
> > Don't disable symbol versioning, without it binary compatibility is broken.
> As per the following commit disabled symbol versioning for uclibc
> with uclibc,the test suite hangs in middle when compiled with Symbol
hmmm. I think that commit might have been a mistake in hindsight.
But lets first see what happens with the special malloc (0) patch.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.