This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/24000] couple of testsuite fails with uclibc library
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 21:52:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/24000] couple of testsuite fails with uclibc library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to selva from comment #6)
> (In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #5)
> > (In reply to selva from comment #4)
> > > Created attachment 11548 [details]
> > > Uclibc full testsuite log
> > >
> > > Attaching the full test suite log.
> > BTW. It is easier to just attache the tests/test-suite.log.
> > But I am afraid there still isn't enough to figure out what is going wrong.
> > Maybe the config.log could show a bit more.
> > Please run one of the segfaulting tests under gdb and get a backtrace to
> > show what is really going on.
> Mmm., Tried to run the test with gdb but i get "no stack" Please share me
> the steps to get the backtrace if you have any.
Best to figure out which of the tests in run-elfputzdata.sh actually fails and
then run that by hand on the failing test file (bunzip2ed first).
cp tests/testfile4.bz2 .
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=backends:libelf:libdw gdb --args tests/elfputzdata gnu
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.