This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/24000] couple of testsuite fails with uclibc library
- From: "mark at klomp dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 19:46:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/24000] couple of testsuite fails with uclibc library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
(In reply to selva from comment #4)
> Created attachment 11548 [details]
> Uclibc full testsuite log
> Attaching the full test suite log.
BTW. It is easier to just attache the tests/test-suite.log.
But I am afraid there still isn't enough to figure out what is going wrong.
Maybe the config.log could show a bit more.
Please run one of the segfaulting tests under gdb and get a backtrace to show
what is really going on.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.