This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
MIPS Elfutils support?
- From: Luke Diamand <ldiamand at roku dot com>
- To: "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 16:42:33 +0000
- Subject: MIPS Elfutils support?
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I was hoping to use elfutils on some MIPS core files. So I was wondering what the status is?
There is a patch in Debian (apparently originally from RedHat?) here:
That's not in the mainline code though, and also lacks unwind support (?).
I also have a small patch needed to pick up the shared library process map - instead of using DT_DEBUG, MIPS targets use DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP in core files.