This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Skip run-readelf-compressed.sh test if built without bzip2
- From: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- To: "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 08:27:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Skip run-readelf-compressed.sh test if built without bzip2
- Accept-language: en-US
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190113222345.GA42164@wildebeest.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
> Added a ChangeLog and pushed to master.
> Please don't sent patches with base64 encoding.
> That make it really hard to apply them with git am.
Thanks, and sorry. As the message in my "Sent" folder is plain text with
7bit encoding, it seems that something in between has re-encoded it (or
that thunderbird is lying to me).
As this is a repeating theme here, it might be a good idea to add an
option to submit patches in a less fragile way than inline in email. But
then, maybe that's just my particularly annoying combination of
thunderbird client and outlook server that keeps messing things up.