This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Skip run-readelf-compressed.sh test if built without bzip2
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Ulf Hermann <ulf dot hermann at qt dot io>
- Cc: "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:23:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Skip run-readelf-compressed.sh test if built without bzip2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 01:30:19PM +0000, Ulf Hermann wrote:
> Obviously, we cannot read the compressed ELF file if no bzip2 support is
Added a ChangeLog and pushed to master.
Please don't sent patches with base64 encoding.
That make it really hard to apply them with git am.